Sunday, June 28, 2009

Brittany's 15th Birthday Party!

It was supposed to be a "Girls Only" party... we rented a SCARY show and Lane secretly called the Young Men over to our house to scare the girls. He told them that we were in the toy room etc...It was pretty funny because they banged on the window where they were sitting on the couch and the girls SCREAMED. They went outside to investigate but they couldn't ever find them. They were hiding on our patio roof and heard everything the girls were saying. They did it for a while and then they sneaked into the house and scared the girls again. After the movie we played a few games of Mafia that was a lot of fun. I think Hayden Faas should get into politics because he was rather convincing-LOL. So the party was over and I took the girls home and came back to the boys duct taping Jason to Haydens car. HERE ARE THE PICTURES...
I hope Jason's okay...

5 comments:

mpal said...

Was Andrew the inspiration for that?

tidwell said...

Crazy Boy! Britt just let me in on the michevious "corn" incident. If I would have know earlier she would have been there to help clean as well.

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Boy, you Spencer's know how to throw a party! She'll always remember her birthday...

Michelle Randall said...

That is so funny! Crazy boys. Hope she had a great bday. Many, she is so pretty. I'm sure you guys will be chasing the boys away for years to come. Good luck with that! :)

Julie said...

Holy Cow. I haven't been on blogspot for the LONGEST time! I love all the fun stuff you do with your kids. You're such a great mom.