Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day-2009

I have the best Dad in the World! He's the hardest worker I know. He always has a project and he never stops. I always see him dressed up-unlike me, lounging around in my pj's if I'm not going anywhere---that is not my Dad. He loves to have fun too! He always tells us that he loves us, even when I was a rotten teenager and I didn't "get my way" on something, he would tell me that he loved me. He played professional soccer and was inducted into the Soccer Hall of Fame-Pretty cool huh? Whenever I'm worried about something, my Dad always calms me down. He knows the scripture's better than anyone I know. If I call him and ask him a question-he knows it. He's from England, and went on a building mission to Scotland and while he was there, met my Mom. He joined the church when he was a teenager! I'm so grateful for all he has sacrificed on my behalf. I love him so much!

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey- I love him more!!! I would have to say I totally agree with you!