Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In The Summer Time...

Have Tasting Contests...Growing up we used to have "tasting contests." We would get really creative--pretty scary sometimes with the things we would come up with. You have to close your eyes and taste whatever is found in the kitchen :) This is Logan tasting some sour candy. Yes, we're weird. You need to have rules-no bugs or anything. It has to be something you would eat. Next...Find a Christmas toy that you hid really well and say to yourself, "I can save this for Next Christmas or give it to them now" I was out in the garage and found this race track I was going to give the boys. So, I brought it in the house and said, "Merry Christmas!" Crazy huh? They had a RIOT! Next...My fun Primary Chorister Idea--Pass it along...I cut out holes in this foam board and put tissue paper over them and the kids had to punch a hole and see how they were going to sing the song...there are 24 different ways. Great Review! (there is a strip of paper on the other side that they grab when they punch it-the paper says what they have to do. for example: "sing fast") Next...Visit with Family that comes into town. Lane's sister Fara and Family came to Arizona for a weekend, it was fun to see them! Last thing...Get your Nails done for super cheap! My Sister-n-law Tara has a friend that paints nails in fun ways...totally cute...this is what I picked and charges 8-12 dollars depending on the design. I'm going to have a party at my house soon if anyone is interested. There is no way I can do this to myself-I've tried. It's a talent-that's for sure. I hope everyone is not going completely crazy with bored kids. We need to be creative :) Anybody have any other fun ideas???

1 comments:

love_b said...

I so want to come to that nail party!!! You have always been so creative with finding out ways to have fun!!