School is out and Summer has begun. The kids think being toilet papered is soooo cool! We've been lucky to not have it high in the tree's--when that happens, it won't be fun anymore :)
I've been Landon's room parent and for the "End of the Year" party. I was trying to come up with something fun to do. Thanks to Shawna Brady, she helped me come up with this...we played silly games with our mouths....
They had to eat two Saltine Crackers and then Whistle--that was funny to watch!
Then they put a Starburst in their mouth and unwraped it without the use of their hands--pretty tricky--funny too.
Landon won this challenge.
Then I put whipped creme on top of "Hubba Bubba" (apparently, it's supposed to make the gum mushy and too soft to chew. I personally think the kids liked to get it all over their face) Then they had to blow a bubble.
The next challenge...trying to take the wrapper off of a candy bar with spoons.
The girls kicked butt on this one! :)
Family Member's that graduated this year: Alec Porter
Devan Spencer
Lauren Spencer
We went to Lauren's Party!
I always have to get a picture of Jesse and Brittany. They are the same age--cousins are the best! I don't think Brittany is ever going to catch up to him!
We watched Grant while Carol and Mike were at Youth Conference. I love to find them all quiet and sleeping-ha ha
Ahhh, my baby with his stuffed animals. He's not a baby anymore :(
This was his "graduation." Next Year he'll be going to Kindergarten ALL DAY-EVERYDAY! I'm not sure how he's going to handle it. Of course I'll be sad but he really loves being at home. It might be rough on him. He cries when were out of the house for a long time. He's my home body. Is that a word?
Diana Roth has been his Pre-school teacher for 2 years! I have really Well...that's the end of this post...I'm sure everybody is excited that it wasn't a "Twilight Blog"-lol.



3 comments:
Looks like you have a busy end of the school year! 9 more weeks of summer! Somebody help me!
you asked about GRahams 4 month he is looking at uncle bubba aka Greg, he loves his uncles! oh he is so much fun.
i cant believe your baby is going to be in Kindergartn wow it seems like that was colin just yesterday.
tell Lane thank you for being here sunday, you should have come with him, he is seeing alot of the fruits of his labor lately with all these missionaries, how cool.
Great pictures. I hope Diana is still doing preschool next year because my little one is so ready.
Post a Comment