Another year has begun...Here's what my kids looked like as they left this morning for another school year. Brittany leaves the house at 6:10 a.m. --too early for me. I can't believe she's a sophmore this year!
Sabrina entered Junior High-7th grade! She was a little nervous!
Landon is in 4th grade. He has Ms. Lavario-she seems nice. There were a lot of kids hugging her this morning from previous years of having her as a teacher which I think, is a good sign.
Logan entered Kindergarten-full day. I'm not sure how I feel about it being all day. I guess we'll see. His teacher is Ms. Hauck. I think she's new to the school this year. She seems really nice too.
In this next picture, you can kind of see it in Logan's face that he wasn't sure about everything that was going on. It's overwhelming.
There goes my baby. I didn't have time to be too sad about it because both of us had ants all over us. Logan must have set his lunchbox down on the ground because he started crying about ants biting him and they were all over. The black ants in Arizona are mean and they hurt for days. Poor Logan. I hope he's okay. I'm going to meet him for lunch to see how he's doing.
Sabrina entered Junior High-7th grade! She was a little nervous!
Landon is in 4th grade. He has Ms. Lavario-she seems nice. There were a lot of kids hugging her this morning from previous years of having her as a teacher which I think, is a good sign.
Logan entered Kindergarten-full day. I'm not sure how I feel about it being all day. I guess we'll see. His teacher is Ms. Hauck. I think she's new to the school this year. She seems really nice too.
In this next picture, you can kind of see it in Logan's face that he wasn't sure about everything that was going on. It's overwhelming.
There goes my baby. I didn't have time to be too sad about it because both of us had ants all over us. Logan must have set his lunchbox down on the ground because he started crying about ants biting him and they were all over. The black ants in Arizona are mean and they hurt for days. Poor Logan. I hope he's okay. I'm going to meet him for lunch to see how he's doing.




5 comments:
Your kids look great. Logan does look a little nervous but excited.
Your kids all looked great today, man the 6:10 thing is too fast, but I did manage to get an omelet and toast down Laura before she left this morning. And your baby started Kindergarten. It really is kind of hard...you lose your buddy, the one that went everywhere with you and did fun and silly things with you. But, you will get used to it and soon you will be finding all kinds of things to do with your time. Meeting for lunch is a great thing to do though! Hope everyone had a good first day of school.
Your kids all looked great today, man the 6:10 thing is too fast, but I did manage to get an omelet and toast down Laura before she left this morning. And your baby started Kindergarten. It really is kind of hard...you lose your buddy, the one that went everywhere with you and did fun and silly things with you. But, you will get used to it and soon you will be finding all kinds of things to do with your time. Meeting for lunch is a great thing to do though! Hope everyone had a good first day of school.
My twins started Kindergarten today too but half day. It wasn't sad, but just shocking that they're already old enough to go. Where does the time go?!
brit and sabrina look way to hot, you better shave their heads or something! logan looks totally not wanting to go.. sweet and funny
Post a Comment