So I went to lunch with Logan today to see how he was doing. I learned a lot of stuff. It took them about 20 minutes to get the kids lined up to put anti-bacterial lotion on their hands and finally into the lunchroom. I saw at least 4 kids crying wanting there Mom's. One girl couldn't breathe she was crying so hard. So we finally sit down and every kid needed help. One thing I learned: don't send anything to school that your kid can't open. I was helping every kid around me. The lunch volunteer's really do A LOT!!! Another thing: only give them half a sandwich and a napkin. Hardly any kids had a napkin and it was a disaster. One girl's Mom gave her milk in a princess cup, she drank it in about 3 seconds and asked me where she can get more. It was crazy! As we were waiting to line up and go back to the classroom I was rubbing Logan's back and playing with his hair, he almost fell asleep right then. I told him goodbye and that I'd see him after school and he started crying and said he wanted to come home. I guess it wasn't a good idea going there after all. It's going to be a long couple weeks to get adjusted to the new schedules. I also sent my kids in pants...if they have to stand in line for 20 min. besides play time outside...I thinking that shorts is the way to go :) I hope everybody else's kids had a good experience today!
10 years ago



1 comments:
It's hard when your youngest goes to all day kindergarten. Definately a time of adjustment for the both of you!
Post a Comment