Awesome pictures. Thanks for being the official cub photographer Thursday night... I'll have to get copies of the other pictures you took too before the B&G.
umm that is not how you spell ALi!!! It is A-L-I!!! you silly! If you really like Ali I think you should spell her name right! haha just kidding Aunt Heather! I love you!
That picture of Logan is awesome! I loved doing scouts, but was glad when I was released too! My scouts are now all going into Young Mens and I had them as Wolves. Weird!!
4 comments:
I miss going to Pack Meetings! They were so fun! Looks like the one this week was a great time!
Awesome pictures. Thanks for being the official cub photographer Thursday night... I'll have to get copies of the other pictures you took too before the B&G.
umm that is not how you spell ALi!!! It is A-L-I!!! you silly! If you really like Ali I think you should spell her name right! haha just kidding Aunt Heather! I love you!
That picture of Logan is awesome! I loved doing scouts, but was glad when I was released too! My scouts are now all going into Young Mens and I had them as Wolves. Weird!!
Post a Comment